WLL: 500 - 5000kg
Various Models Available
£73.72 inc vat £61.43 ex vat
Yale HTP Push Travel Trolley
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP , IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Lock nuts. Corrosion resistant units are supplied with stainless steel hand chain.
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).