£707.40 inc vat £589.50 ex vat
Tiger Lifting CRT Rail Clamp
The Tiger CRT rail clamps are designed to lift lifting and pulling single rails lengthways and crossways, securely and safely. The clamps are designed to fit most types of rail section currently in use. The clamps are locked onto the rail-head via a lever operated spring mechanism. Very solid, practical design with low dead weight. For rail sizes S49, S54, S60s, UIC60.
Heavy duty markings show the jaw width, working load limit, serial number and year of manufacture.
- 2.0t capacity available (4.0t capacity available to order)
- Narrow profile to enable attachment to an individual rail that is stacked side by side with other rails
- Designed to lift single rails securely and safely
- The clamp is locked onto the rail-head via a lever operated spring mechanism
- Designed to fit most types of rail section sizes currently in use