Tiger PROCB14 Chain Block
The PROCB is manufactured from the highest quality steel materials precisely machined in our own factory, offering a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, producing an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage.
The especially low headroom allows for easy installation in the most restricted environments. The unique design features - including our patented Quad Cam Pawl System - give it significant safety advantages over standard chain blocks and make the PROCB chain block the ideal tool for long term use with low maintenance and servicing costs.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.16, AS 1418.2 and SANS 1594.
The PROCB with overload protection is DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002.
Tiger patented Quad Cam Pawl System guarantees permanent engagement of at least one of the two reciprocating cam pawls fitted to the PROCB, ensuring the pawl only just clears the ratchet wheel, with the minimum of clearance as required under BS 4898:1973. But most importantly, in the unlikely event of a pawl spring failure, this design will ensure the brake is still fully functional and the load is sustained without damage to the mechanism.
Key design features such as our patented brake pawls and deep pocket design hand wheel along with the full and comprehensive testing regime we have submitted our PROCB hoist to provide the evidence that allows us to state that these units can be safely used for “fleeting”, “drifting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
Tiger uses an 8 point multi start thread pinion shaft which has also increased brake reaction times.
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Tested and certified for “fleeting”, “drifting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration
- Available with forged clevis adaptor components
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System
- Certified 2% light load protection
- Rugged steel body construction yet lightweight and portable
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Drop forged & heat-treated alloy hooks
- High quality alloy calibrated load chain
- Heat treated alloy steel triple spur gears and pinion shaft
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
- Can be chained to any height of lift to meet your exact requirements
- Individual spares readily available
- Suitable for underground mining use
- Also available with stainless steel load chain
- Available with load bearing swivel hooks to meet relevant standards e.g. AS 1418.2
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
Products also available in this range include;
CB-0050-03, CB-0100-03, CB-0150-03, CB-0200-03, CB-020L-03 - Lite Model, CB-0300-03 - Single Fall, CB-030T-03 - Twin Fall, CB-0500-03, CB-0600-03, CB-0800-03, CB-1000-03, CB-1500-03, CB-2000-03, CB-200T-03 - Twin Head, CB-3000-03, CB-3500-03 - Price available on request