WLL: 3200kg x 4
Various Options Available
£2,629.22 ex vat
£2839.56 inc vat £2,366.30 ex vat
Tractel Tirfor TU-32H Hydraulic Wire Rope Hoists
The TU-H Tirfor® hoists are mechanically powered by a hydraulic cylinder and can be used to lift, pull and position loads easily over large distances.
Areas of application: maritime, building and industry.
The complete set consists of a hydraulic unit, a 3 m long hose set with quick coupling and a Tirfor® hoist with frame and cylinder.
The 1-way system is suitable for loads up to 3200 kg.
It can be expanded into a 4-way system which is suitable for loads up to 4 x 3200 kg.
There are two versions of the hydraulic unit: with an electric motor or with a petrol engine.
- Delivering safe and assured operation in any direction, either in a straight line or using diverter pulleys over an unlimited length
- Low-wear clamping jaws during demanding applications increasing the life of the wire rope
- Overload protection for safe and secure operation
- Fast and easy to install and use
- Working load can be increased by using sheave blocks
- Positioning loads with millimetre accuracy
- Load capacity from 1600kg - 3200 kg