WLL: 630 - 7000kg
Various Models Available
£153.54 inc vat £127.95 ex vat
William Hackett Cromox Grade 6 Pump Lifting Chain
The William Hackett Grade 6 cromox pump lifting chains are manufactured by KETTEN WALDER in Germany using the highest quality of stainless steel to achieve market leader quality products. All chains are manufactured on state of the art modern machinery and are proof loaded to 2.5 x WLL with a factor of safety 4:1.
As with all William Hackett Lifting Products they have full traceability through our Assure System.
Grade 6 Stainless Steel Pump Lifting Chain fitted with Lifting Points at each end and at approx. 1m centres. Alternative lifting centres and configurations, i.e. double leg or triple leg branch to suit your individual needs can be manufactured.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant Stainless Steel to EN 10088 / EN 10027-2 / 1.4404 or 1.4462 (AISI 316LN - Duplex).
- Assembled, Welded and Tested at Ketten Walder, Germany
- William Hackett are approved UVDB suppliers
- Full traceability for all components used in manufacturing process
- Chain links are embossed with manufacturer's mark and batch number every 20 links or 1m which ever is the lesser
- Every Master Link embossed with cromox and our traceability Batch Number
- All assemblies are Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x W.L.L.
- Full certification supplied with every sling in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC
Products also available in this range include;
Cromox Grade 6 Pump Lifting Chain
SS-CPK05063, SS-CPK07125, SS-CPK09200, SS-CPK13385, SS-CPK16500, SS-CPK18700