WLL: 500 - 50,000kg
Various Models Available
Yale HTG Gear Travel Trolley - ATEX Certified
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives. Options: •
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- *Corrosion resistant units are supplied with stainless steel hand chain.
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
- 2.5 metre hand chain drop is fitted as standard to the HTG trolleys to suit 3 metre Lifting Height
- £10 per additional metre HOL (zinc plated hand chain) on standard finish HTG units.
- £48 per additional metre HOL (stainless steel hand chain) on corrosion resistant HTG units.
- Optional beam locking device available on request. Please contact LGS for more information on 0800 010 6121.
- Locking nuts are also available on request - 500kg N4300006187 - £6, 1000kg N4300006188 - £10, 2000kg N4300006189 - £21.