Yale CPE 400v Electric Chain Hoist - Push Trolley
The CPE series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes servicing easy.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and provides for a low overall height.
• Low voltage control (42volt).
• The 5-pocket load wheel, manufactured from wear resistant case hardened steel is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• Motor fitted with bimetallic thermal protection, used with low voltage control.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load securely even in the event of a power failure.
• Case hardened and zinc plated link chain.
• The motor is designed for high duty cycle.
• 400V, 3-phase, 50 Hz eurovoltage.
• Duty cycle 40% ED for single speed.
• Motor protected to IP54, insulation class F .
• Operating temperature -100 to +500
• The model CPE 100-2 consists of two CPE 50-2 units that are connected by a framework.
• Standard suspension hook (non swivel).
• Suspension hook rotated through 900 (non swivel).
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Festoon cable system.
• Stainless steel load chain.
• Chain container.
• Motor with stainless steel brake.
• Radio remote control.
• Other operating voltages.
NOTE: Limit switches are not supplied as standard other than on the 10 tonne unit. They are available as an optional extra on the 1.6 - 7.5tonne hoists.
For further requirements such as lifting height, Chain containers or optional extras please contact LGS directly on 0800 678 5708.