Yale CPE 400v Electric Chain Hoist - Top Hook
The CPE series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes servicing easy.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and provides for a low overall height.
• Low voltage control (42volt).
• The 5-pocket load wheel, manufactured from wear resistant case hardened steel is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• Motor fitted with bimetallic thermal protection, used with low voltage control.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load securely even in the event of a power failure.
• Case hardened and zinc plated link chain.
• The motor is designed for high duty cycle.
• 400V, 3-phase, 50 Hz eurovoltage.
• Duty cycle 40% ED for single speed.
• Motor protected to IP54, insulation class F .
• Operating temperature -100 to +500
• The model CPE 100-2 consists of two CPE 50-2 units that are connected by a framework.
• Standard suspension hook (non swivel).
• Suspension hook rotated through 900 (non swivel).
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Festoon cable system.
• Stainless steel load chain.
• Chain container.
• Motor with stainless steel brake.
• Radio remote control.
• Other operating voltages.
NOTE: Limit switches are not supplied as standard other than on the 10 tonne unit. They are available as an optional extra on the 1.6 - 7.5tonne hoists.
All models shown above come with a standard 3m HOL and a 2m pendant control, HOL additions include both the load chain and the pendant control cable.
For further requirements such as lifting height, Chain containers or optional extras please contact LGS directly on 0800 678 5708.