Yale CPV/F 400v Electric Hoist - Top Hook or Lug
The new Yale electric chain hoist, model CPV/CPVF , combines modern design and technical innovation.
A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for industrial applications. Upper and lower limit switches considerably extend the working life span of the slipping clutch, motor, and gearbox.
Available from 3mtr HOL to 15mtr HOL
• Load sprocket and chain guide can easily be inspected or removed, without disassembly of the complete unit.
• Designed to FEM 1Am. H3 (HMI)
• Main line contactor for increased safety.
• Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
• Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
• The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
• Motor classification H3 and protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water jets.
• Standard operating voltage: 400v, 3Ph, 50hz.
• Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65.
• Available with top hook suspension point or suspension lug for reduced headroom and easy integration into trolley applications (customer to specify at time of order).
• The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running, and enhanced lifetime.
• Fully compatible with the VTE/S range of trolleys.
• Operating temperature -10 to +40 celsius.
Optional Extras - Please call LGS directly on 0800 678 5708
- Manual and Electric Trolleys
- Stainless Steel Load Chain
- Various Operating Voltages
- High Speed Units upto 20mtr/min
- Geared Adjustable Upper & Lower Limit Switches
- Further Lifting Height Options - Standard 3m HOL.