Various Models Available
Starting Capacity - 100kg
£2,489.00 ex vat
£2688.12 inc vat £2,240.10 ex vat
Yale MTrac Mini Endless Winch
The Yale MTrac endless winch combines state of the art indisustrial design with technical innovation to solve a specific customer need - the need for a safe and simple handling solution for mobile applications.
The YaleMTrac does just that. Because the rope of the endless winch is not collected during opeation, there is no limit to the lifting height and traction length when using his product. And, with a full offering of wire ropes and accessories, this winch can be used in virtually any application requiring a hoist.
Features and Finish
- Capacities 66kg to 300kg in sinle-reeved configuration (up to 600kg in two part eeved configuration, optional)
- Control Pendant (IP65-type of enclosure) is connected via a control cable
- Standard power cable has a length of 1.0m and is fitted with a CEE connector plug.
- 42V low-voltage control
- Ergonomi, fitted carrying handle features a comfortable plastic grip
- Mounting feet fixed on the housing for easy set up
- Operating voltages of 400v 3-ph 50Hz or 230v 1-ph, 50Hz
- Galvanizedm high density, rotation-resistant steel rope is 10m long (dia 6.5mm) and features a safety hook with a rounded, plastic-coated tip at the loose end
- Two spring buffers with adjusting rings can be attached to the wire rope to set the limit switchs for both upward and downward movement
- Drive sheave is made of especially hardened steel designed to ensure long service life
- The patented (German Patent DE 10 2012 100 099) bi-directional paddle actuator ensures the rope is safely guided and securely held in place
- Slip clutch is located outside of the load path for added safety
- Limit switches ensure safe cut-out for the upper and lower hook positions
- Electromagnetic brake holds the load safely, even in the event of a power failure
- Winch is classified up to 1 Bm/M3 acc. to FEM/ISO
- Winch is protected up to IP 55
To realise the full potential of this winch, operators can utlize the bi-directional actuator. Simply fit an additional hook at the loose rope end to take advantage of this unique feature. Once the hook is in place, put the unti into bi-directional lifting modfe (two-hook mode), The actuator is mounted in the interior of the winch and ensures the rope smoothly runs in the drive sheave for safe friction contact. The two wire rope falls are designed to alternately carry the rated load.
The carrying frame on the Yale Mtrac can be installed either at the top or at the bottom on the unit. It is ergonomically designed with plastiv grips that ensure hand-friendly handling and carrying of the winch by two people. The carrying frame cannot be used as a load-bearing component; it is exclusively intended to protect the housing, e.g. while working, during storage or while transporting/carrying the winch. Two carrying frames can also be used (One at the top and one at the bottom).
For any further requirements such as Wire Rope, Supply cables, control cables, radio controls or mounting kits please contact LGS directly on 0800 678 5708