WLL: 500 - 5000kg
Call/Email for Pricing
Yale YLLHP/G ATEX Trolley Hoist - Integrated Push
Ultra low headroom hand chain hoist with integrated push or geared trolley
The hand chain hoist Model Yalelift LH with integrated low headroom manual trolley is the latest development of the Yalelift IT. Where an even closer headroom is essential, the Yalelift LH is the ideal choice.
- The specially developed chain reeving system and chain guide allow the bottom block to be pulled laterally to the hoist even further up and almost against the beam flange.
- The integrated design of the innovative Yalelift LH uses the same manual trolleys as incorporated in the Yalelift IT series.
- All models of the LH series up to 3000 kg capacity are provided with single chain fall.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- The trolleys up to 5 t are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- The low headroom version of the Yalelift IT is adjustable to fit a wide range of beam profiles (e.g. INP , IPE, IPB).
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable overload protection device.
- Corrosion resistant version.
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
All prices shown are for range A trolleys. Range 'B' quotes are available on request as are chain containers and further lifitng height requirements. For more information please contact LGS on 0800 010 6121.