WLL: 500 - 2000kg
Various Models & Options Available
£666.00 ex vat
£757.44 inc vat £631.20 ex vat
Yalelift ITP Integral Push Trolley Hoist - Corrosion Resistant
Hand chain hoist with integrated push trolley
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Overload prevention device
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
All units come with 3m Lifting Height as standard, other lifting height options are also available. For more information please contact LGS directly on 0800 010 6121.