WLL: 500 - 20,000kg
Various Models Available
£455.00 ex vat
£457.20 inc vat £381.00 ex vat
Yalelift ITG Geared Trolley Hoist
Hand chain hoist with integrated geared travel trolley
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Overload prevention deviceChain container
- Rubber buffers (shown in photograph on the right available as optional extra).
- Explosion proof version (see page 22-23).
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
All units feature a lifting height of 3m, however various other lifting height options are also available. For more information please contact LGS on 0800 010 6121.