Capacity: 800 - 3200kg
Various Models Available
£265.00 ex vat
£286.20 inc vat £238.50 ex vat
Yaletrac Heavy Duty Cable Pullers
The Yaletrac range of portable cable pullers provide a versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering, tensioning and securing loads over long distances. They are easy and safe to use and are almost service free.
They are lightweight, compact, high strength aluminium housing with a large flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working positions.
- Forward and reversing levers, operating in tandem provide slim design and assure power transfer along the centre line
- A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy and smooth installation/removal of the wire rope
- Overload protection is provided by a shear pin in the forward operating lever. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle or operating lever.
- Large opening in the top of the units allows easy cleaning; simply flush the unit with a bucket of water, apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac is ready to use again
- The Yaletrac cable pullers use a special flexible wire rope. It has six strands with a steel core. The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and fitted with an eye sling hook with safety latch on the other end
Every Yaletrac cable puller is factory tested with overload and supplied with an EC declaration of conformity, showing the serial number and an operating instruction manual.
Please be aware that prices advertised above include the base unit ONLY, for complete units that include 20m of cable please contact us via the number below.
All ropes are fused and tapered at one end. The other end terminates with a eye hook in a heart shaped thimble secured by a mechanical splice
A Steel version of the Yaletrac Cable puller designed specifically for mining applications is also available for the same prices listed above.
For any further requirements including ropes or varied applications, please contact LGS direct on 0800 010 6121