WLL: 500 - 3200kg
Various Models Available
£177.60 inc vat £148.00 ex vat
YaleTrac ST Steel Cable Pullers
The portable YaleTrac ST steel cable puller is a versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering tensioning and securing loads over long distances. It has been specially designed for applications in industry, building construction, civil engineering, power line construction, ship building and oil refineries. The YaleTrac ST cable puller is almost service free - easy to use and safe.
The YaleTrac ST features a housing of dimensionally stable deep-drawn steel plates ensuring a compact and robust design. The hand operating forces have been noticeablke optimised for the user by the application of axial ball bearings.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Stable upright positioning of the unit due to the combinator of handle and foot
- Space-Saving telescopic hand lever that can be safely attached to the unit by means of a hook and pile fastener. Short handle lever for Y05ST is not telescopic.
- Overload protection is provided by a shearing pin. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle. A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
- YaleTrac ST uses a special flexible rope. It has six strands with a steel core and is identified by an orange strand. The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and is fitted with an eye sling hook with safety latch on the other end
- The parrallel arrangement of the clamping system protects the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly, A long rope adance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
- Increased service life of the unit due to the use of rubber sleeves which prevent dirt and dust from penetrating into the mechanical equipment of the unit
- Positioning of the forward and reversing levers in tandem provides a slim design and ensures optimal power transfer
- A lever disengages the rope clamp sysem allowing easy and smooth installation of the rope
- The large opening in the top of the unit allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with water and apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac ST is again ready for use
Every Yaletrac cable puller is factory tested with overload and is supplied with an EC declaration of conformity, showing the serial number and an operating instruction manual.
Prices indicated are for the YaleTrac ST unit complete with cable (10m of cable with the Y05, 20m of cable with the Y10-32). If you wish to order the base unit without any cable please contact us directly on 0800 010 6121